My journey as I do life with my hubby, 4 pets, family and friends. Look at some of my creative works - digital postcards & cooking creations ! Also reviews of Brisbane restaurants, and my journey on SureSlim !

August 15, 2010

Weight Loss Update - Just under 4 weeks

Hello family & friends, and random readers ! ;)

This week still have a loss ... so yay !!!  ... -0.9kg ... bringing my total for just under 1 month to -6.3kg !
Yahooo ! I am pleased with that, its the most I've been able to lose in a long time, so thats wonderful.  Plus I'm still not being 100% every day (I allow a little bit of lenience on the weekends, especially for one meal a week so we can still enjoy life with our friends, or each other).

This weekend, we re-arranged the house ! Moved the dining room in to the living room, and the living room in to the rumpus room, and some of the rumpus room all over the house ! lol    Went to "Loot Homewares" and bought a few items to give it a nice touch !  Once its all finished I will post before and after pics so you can see.

Today we took Lani & Zorro (and hubby of course) to a local dog show.  Lani's breeder along with Lani's mum, grandad, and brothers and sister all are show dogs, so we went to support them and I took some photos for them as well.  Also wanted to give our breeder a DVD I had made of Lani's puppyhood (slideshow to music of photos & video footage, about 4 or 5 songs in length).  Can't wait to hear what she thinks of it ! ;)

Well I am off for now, have to go clean up and make my lunch for tomorrow.

Will try and get back on here tonight to upload some pics if I get a chance.  Have not been spending as much time on the net lately, as I have been reading a fair bit actually ! Bought a couple of new books yesterday which I can't wait to get stuck in to ... once I finish off the 2 I bought last week !! ;-)

Happy Sunday night readers, have a wonderful week !!

5 days till my bday ... how time flies !!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment