My journey as I do life with my hubby, 4 pets, family and friends. Look at some of my creative works - digital postcards & cooking creations ! Also reviews of Brisbane restaurants, and my journey on SureSlim !

August 3, 2010

Sure Slim Update

Have now just started in to week 3 of Sureslim.

As of last weigh in (Friday last week, 11 days on program) I was down exactly 4kg.  Pleased with that !!!

Went out to dinner with friends on Saturday night, so I am now working hard this week to be good so I see a lower number on those scales again come Friday morning !

Still very passionate about SureSlim, and about life on it. I have actually recruited a good friend of mine, she started this week, so we are doing it together now, and I am loving being there for her. Keeps me in line too.

I spent last Friday with her going through the plan and discussing meal ideas which not just benefited her, but gave me some ideas that I hadn't thought about either. :)

Shame the local Sure Slim closed down, otherwise I would have been very keen to go there for a job.  Might be worth looking in to actually... hmmm...... ;-)

I got to meet in person, a friend I have been speaking with on the internet, on Saturday. Her & her hubby came up from Sydney so they popped in and met us, and our fur babies.  She LOVES to scrapbook, and was telling me about a warehouse not far from home, which sells discounted items.  The amount of stuff you get for a small price is amazing she said.  Hmmm.. could this be a new hobby???

Saturday night we went down the coast to have dinner with other friends, then went back to their place afterwards.  That friend then whipped out all her scrapbooking portfolios - i was blown away !!

If you want to follow her, her page is tanyastreehouse.blogspot.com

So Saturday turned out to be a bit of a Scrapbook Hint Hint day for me ! Sunday I was so excited to start scrapbooking, I went to the Discount Store to make my first purchase. However it was closed :(

Might have to pop back on Saturday and have a look to see if they are open.  It is amazing what you can do. And just looking at Tanya's ideas, she is fantastic ! I don't know if I would ever be able to do what she has done, but I will never know unless I give it a try.

:-)

Thats all to report for today ! Happy reading !

Christal

2 comments:

  1. Nice write up Christal :)
    Look forward to watching your SureSlim journey and your adventures into the world of scrapbooking. Looks like all avenues of your life are about set to take you to new heights, enjoy the ride!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tan ! :)
    Might have to call on you for some help you scrapbook goddess you ! ;)

    ReplyDelete