My journey as I do life with my hubby, 4 pets, family and friends. Look at some of my creative works - digital postcards & cooking creations ! Also reviews of Brisbane restaurants, and my journey on SureSlim !

August 6, 2010

Week 3 Weigh-In

Hello people out there in blog world !

Welcome to Friday - my day off ! Yeah !!!

Friday also means my weekly weigh-in.

This past week, I have not stuck 100% to plan.  Visitors from Sydney came up Saturday (I had half a scone and a slice of Lamington sponge roll-up) and had Thai out with friends on Saturday night (which I allowed as my cheat night... and even then, it wasn't a really bad cheat at all, no dessert, no sugar. The worst I had was some steamed Jasmine rice, and a beef wonton thingy which meant for a mix of protein - everything else I made sure was just chicken & vegies).  So even though it was a cheat, it was still relatively healthy and probably more along the lines of a normal weight watchers meal anyways !!

And of course Wednesday was our 3yr Wedding Anniversary, where I treated ourself to some satay rice, with my Sureslim friendly grilled steak & broccoli.  But rice none the less.... :(

So.. drumroll please ... this week, I lost   1.4kg !! Wahooooooo !!! I am really happy with that ! Brings my grand total to -5.4kg in just under 3 weeks !!!  Awesome !!!

This has made me want to stick to plan more and more !!  

Tomorrow, I am taking hubby to Australia Zoo as we have never been before, and to celebrate our Anniversary weekend.    I had all plans of buying lunch there as to save having to cart around our water (as I need to take 1.5L just for me alone!! lol)  plus my camera, lenses & video camera.
So thought it would be nice to have lunch there, and so much easier too.
But .. after today's weigh in - I am going to MAKE our own lunch and stick to diet 100% !!  As its a long day, and we won't get home till after 6pm, we will need to pick up some food on the way home, so will get Chinese most likely - my usual garlic steak & vegies.  All very healthy, and NO RICE !! ;-)

Today, mum is home and as I am home with no where to go (housework, watch some TV shows I taped, read, and update my all important blog!) - I am going to take her up the road for a Seafood Laksa !  She just loves it, so off we go ! :) I will be good and get a chicken & vegie stirfry, which will make her happy for us to have lunch together. 

Oh... I wanted to post a few more photos of the food I made for my friends' Polish parents ...
I took photos of the meat platter (Beef Hamburger patties, Lemon Potatoes & Greek Lamb Chops) and of the salad. 

It was sooo good !! These hamburgers have been such a great meal for me on Sureslim ! And so easy to make too.  Great for lunches the next day in a salad sandwich. Delish !!

This week I will make Indian flavoured chicken patties, so stay tuned for a photo of that too :)

Enjoy these ....  and I will be back in a few days to post about our trip to Australia Zoo!!

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment