My journey as I do life with my hubby, 4 pets, family and friends. Look at some of my creative works - digital postcards & cooking creations ! Also reviews of Brisbane restaurants, and my journey on SureSlim !

July 22, 2010

Welcome !!

Well, I finally made it !! I have been wanting to do a blog page for a while now but never got around to doing it. Now to having some more time on my hands - alas - here we are !!

I have lots that I want to share, from my digital posters to some of my favourite recipes, and to keep you all updated with events in our lives. 

I guess a bit of an introduction to start us off tonight.  I am currently 27 years old, married, with 4 fur babies.  2 cats & 2 dogs.  We have just built our home a year ago, and have been in it one year on Saturday (which I have only just remembered now! lol).   No kiddies just yet, but hopefully after our healthy lifestyle kicks off and we can both lose some weight, we will look at it next year.

Hubby & I have just started a diet this week.  I am doing SureSlim (had great success in 2004-2005) and after reverting back to my old eating & lifestyle habits, I have put the weight back on :(   But now, I have a new job, new lifestyl & less stress, we are giving it a fighting go and going to drop this weight again ! 

So I will post about that too !! :) 

Well, I have had a busy day house cleaning today, but will come back tomorrow to post up the recipe & pics of some 'unbelievable' (according to my butcher father) steaks that I cooked for dinner.

Night all, sweet dreams,


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment